8 Stunning DIYs and 1 Gorgeous Tablescape by Tammy B Jones August 08 2018
This warm and elegant tablescape is absolute gold
Tammy B. Jones has created a gorgeous luxe tablescape made almost entirely with her own DIYs and we’re absolutely in love. My favorite line in her video says it just as she models it: “if you don’t want to buy it, just DIY it” and that’s exactly what Tammy did, showing us step-by-step how to achieve this gorgeous look.
Firstly, let me say that Tammy’s color palette is incredible. She hit the nail on the head with this stunning design and has captured a warm and inviting atmosphere. The copper, ivory, and the wine-red palette is simply elegant and the details that went into making this incredible tablescape are really what makes it stand out and shine.
And Tammy’s tablescape really does shine, she has made use of beautiful rose gold trimming and a selection of our rhinestone brooches, flat backs, and napkin rings to embellish her decor items. And we’re so proud that our jewels are a part of this project (blush, thank you Tammy B for creating such wonderful DIYs with our items.)
In the tutorial, Tammy takes her time to explain each diy and shows us how to make them. You’ll get the how-tos on the following DIYs:
- Embellish – Tammy upcycles Dollar Tree candle holders by adding a beautiful rose gold trim and bling to them.
- Making dinner napkins – Tammy adds beautiful trim and ribbons to her DIY napkins and finally decorates them with the vintage diamante napkin ring.
- Table runner – Making use of a lovely gold vinyl, Tammy cuts the runner to shape and sews a beautiful rose gold trimming to it, finally decorating it with gold diamante flower brooches and flower rhinestone pearl brooches.
- Picture frames – Gold frames used as individual place settings.
- DIY pizza pan – Spray painted gold and used as place setting décor.
- Floral arrangements – Tammy’s gorgeous florals set the scene and add so much beauty and warmth to her table – a real art!
- DIY dollar tree candle holders – Creating beautiful copper floral candle holders for her bouquets, Tammy used these as a centerpiece attraction.
- Totally Dazzled embellishments – She takes us through her thought process and how she arranged the embellishments to work for her table.
Watch the Tutorial
As she takes you through her diys, you’ll notice that her attention to detail is exceptional and she puts a lot of emphasis on how to bring it all together seamlessly.
Even though these DIYs were created for this specific tablescape, they’d make great décor items for other table concepts as well as home décor items. For those of you with a specific event in mind, you can rest assured that with Tammy’s awesome guidance, you’ll create knockout event décor items.
Get In Touch With Tammy
I simply can’t wait to see more of Tammy’s work so I went ahead an subscribed to her channel. If you’d like to see more of what she does, be sure to also connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus. You won’t be sorry!