Wedding Invitations DIY with the Frugal Crafter June 03 2016
Gorgeous and easy to make wedding invitations - a DIY
I’ve got another guest Youtube video tutorial today that I know you’re going to love. The video is very descriptive and easy to follow, making it perfect for beginners who are creating their first cards. Lindsay Weirich, aka The Frugal Crafter, is the brilliant crafter behind this tutorial and she offers clear instructions with a few valuable suggestions for those of you making bulk wedding invitations. A must watch for brides to be.
You can see the instructions in the description of the video as well as on the Frugal Crafter’s blog.
Here’s a list of the rhinestone products Lindsay used to make her wedding invitations:
TAKE A LOOK AT THE STUNNING DIY FROM THE FRUGAL CRAFTER
Supplies you’ll need
- Rhinestone buckles, brooches or flatbacks: https://fbit.co/27Yk
- Heavyweight white cardstock (Lindsay used 110# Recolections brand)
- Embossing folders and die cut machine (or purchase pre-embossed cardstock)
- Ribbon, lace and assorted trims of your choice
- Foam adhesive and double stick tape – the foam adhesive is great for adding depth to the cards
- brads – help to ensure a professional look when putting your cards together (this is explained nicely in the video)
- Ink and patterned paper (optional)
- Corner dies or punches (optional)
Get In Touch With Lindsay Weirich